i.e. if you would like an appointment for June, current consignors may book online starting on June 1st. Due to the high amount of "no-show" appointments we no longer book weeks/months in advance. Only existing consignors may book online. If you have never consigned with us, you must call 778.294.0401 on the first business day of the month to book your initial appointment. Please note that there is a wait list to begin consigning with us unless you have maternity clothing.
Appointments may or may not fill up within the first few days. To avoid disappointment it is in your best interest to book as close to the 1st of the month as possible. There is a limit of one appointment per person per month.
2. Select up to 30 of your best items to bring in per appointment (note that a multi-piece outfit counts as one item). Please do not take offense if we are unable to accept some items despite their great condition. We rely on past experience of what sells and also take store space as well as current inventory into consideration when taking items on consignment.
We are looking for 'new' or 'nearly new' quality clothing in excellent condition. Clothes should be stylish and current (a maximum of 4 years old) as well as seasonally appropriate. Refer to our calendar for seasonal intake information and to the list below for desired brands.
It is in your best interest to check over your clothes before your appointment and make sure they are clear of stains and flaws. We have VERY good natural light in the store so don't go through your clothes in a dimly lit room or you will be surprised by how many stains you missed! Since you are limited to what you can bring in, make sure to bring us your BEST items. You should only be bringing in items that you would want to purchase….no fading, stains or tears.
3. All items should be freshly laundered no more then two weeks prior to your appointment. We ask that you don't fold everything….it is easier for everyone if it is just laid flat in a laundry basket. We will not accept wrinkled clothing.
**Quick tip…don't dry your items completely. Place items in the dryer for 10 minutes and then hang to finish drying. Once hung "finger press" your pieces to make hems and collars flat and ruffles lie nicely.
4. All zippers and buttons must be closed
5. Consigned clothing is displayed on our shelves for 3 months with the exception of seasonal items which may be pulled earlier. Items are regular priced for the 1st month, 25% off during the second month, and finally 50% off during the 3rd month.
6. You have the choice of receiving 40% or 50% of your item's selling price. If you choose 40%, you will receive a cheque at the end of your 3 month term however, revenue can be used at any time to make in-store purchases. If you choose 50%, your revenue is store credit only. Not for Long sets all selling prices.
7. Unsold items are donated to Charity at the end of your term with the exception of items we priced at $24 or more. Please note that if a stain, rip, or missing button is discovered at the time of tagging or once on the racks, the item will be donated without notification. It is the responsibility of the consignor to make sure items come to us in flawless condition. The charity we donate to is BirthRight in Delta….all items are given to moms/families in need. BirthRight does not re-sell any donations they receive.
If you choose to have your unsold returned that we priced at $24 or more at the end of the 3 month term, you must come within two weeks of us contacting you to retrieve your items. If they are not retrieved with two weeks, they will be donated without further notice.
MATERNITY BRANDS THAT SELL VERY WELL
BRANDS WE GENERALLY ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT
Because these brands are priced so low in retail outlets, they do not have a high enough resale value or customer demand. We will accept these brands on a limited basis, space permitting, if it is a unique item and in excellent or new condition.